Exhibits scheduled through 2012 in Humboldt County:
* Current: We are exhibiting "Like In A Dream" at the Redwood Art Association's Fall Exhibit.
* We have an ongoing exhibit at the Victorian Inn in Ferndale.
* We continue to have a few of our boat and bay paintings at the Wharfinger Building, located at the Eureka Public Marina.
* Moonrise Herbs, G Street, Arcata - Prints and two paintings, "White Bird In The Golden Cage" and "Leaving The Golden Cage."
* Next November and December, 2012, we will be returning to Humboldt Herbals in Old Town, Eureka and will have 5 small paintings in a group show at The Wine Spot.
* Next November and December, 2012, we will also be returning to The Wine Spot on F Street in Eureka for a group exhibit of miniature paintings. We will have five 8" x 12" framed paintings which make great Christmas paintings.
First Saturday of each Month, 6 - 9 PM Eureka, Old Town Area
We continue to have paintings and prints for sale and will be producing
Call us if you have an interest in seeing what we are doing, visiting our home gallery or discussing a custom idea.
We have exhibited in many juried art shows sponsored by the Humboldt Art Council and the Redwood Art Association held at the Morris Graves Museum of Art and Eureka City Hall. We also exhibit in the juried art shows at the Humboldt County Fair each August in Ferndale.
We have a large restoration art piece hanging at the Oberon Restaurant, a painted montage at the Sea Grill Restaurant, and a custom photo montage at Old Town Coffee & Chocolates, all are in Old Town, Eureka.